Thursday, March 31, 2011

Part Two

Well today's the day. I'm going to start changing the way I live my life. I'm going to tell my parents that I want a normal teenage life. They can send me to church camp if they want; I just want to be out of the house and around kids my own age for once. I just have to think of a way to bring it up gently so they don't overreact. First I'm going to cook them a nice dinner and then give them a homeade dessert to finish off their meal. Then as we are all watching our one of our shows I'll chime in about how it would be nice if I could interact with kids my own age right now. I'll show them the research I've been gathering for the past week. Then they'll have to let me do it. I'm not asking to go to public school although that would be nice. I just want to be in a youth program that lets me meet people my own age and let me have a life. Oh please let this work. It's my only way out of here......

1 comment:

  1. Haha, sounds like when you would try to be sweet to get something out of me. :]

    ReplyDelete