Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Part One

So I'm starting to write this story. I'm only doing little parts at a time right now. Share thoughts and ideas about it if you want.


I look outside and I see the trees blowing and kids laughing while playing childish games. How I wish I was out there with them right now but I can't leave my prison of a room. I have no friends, only myself. My parents are control freaks. They homeschool me so I don't get corrupted by all the drugs and sex going around schools these days. I can only go outside when no one else is in plain view or I'm with them. They both work from home so it's not like I can sneak out anytime soon. The only time I'm around a lot of other people is when I go with my mother to the grocery store but I can't speak to a single person. It's been like this for as long as I can remember. Thank gosh for the internet. If I didn't have that then I would be clinically insane. I had asked them one day when I was about ten years old why I couldn't go outside and play with the kids and they acted like I just told them I was doing drugs or was pregnant. They still to this day won't give me a straight answer so I just give up asking. It's not like I'm getting beat on everyday, I have a good life. I just wish I had friends that I could talk to. I know that they are going to let me out soon. In a couple of years they have no choice but to let me go. Like I said I think I would be crazy if I didn't have the internet. The internet has helped me out with so many things. I have friends on there that help me with social awkwardness but that's about it. They aren't real life friends. They are just pictures and words on a computer screen and that's what I am to them. I'm tempted more and more everyday to ask them for help to escape this prison of mine. Maybe one day soon I'll get my chance to be a teenager....

1 comment:

  1. That's actually a really good starter page to a story. It could go in any direction, but I'm already interested in the character. Good job. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete