Thursday, April 7, 2011

Always Wanting and Always Looking...

Have you felt like you are looking for something that doesn't exist? That just makes you want it more. Knowing you can't find it makes it harder to believe that its out there. Whenever you think you've found it you try to keep it yours for as long as you can, but that only makes things worse. It's like a never ending battle between you and what you want or what you're looking for. Most of the time you just want to give up and settle with whatever you have found because you get tired of looking. I don't wanna give up but I'm getting tired of this constant journey I can't seem to find an end to. Everyday it seems like it would just be easier to give in to the temptation of keeping what I have going so at least I've found something. Maybe someday I can find what I'm looking for....

1 comment:

  1. It's the journey that shapes us and the destination is who we become. Keep searching, otherwise you'll get bored.

    ReplyDelete