Sunday, May 15, 2011

Part Four

So I’ve been talking to this guy in my usual chat room. He’s really nice and totally understands how I feel about being locked up for no reason. His name is Todd and he’s home schooled like I am and my age. It feels so nice to connect with someone even though you can’t see them. It would be nice to see him on webcam sometime though. He said his parents won’t let him have one because they don’t want someone to come kidnap him or something. I don’t know how you can start to like someone without meeting them but Todd has got me to do it. I look forward to talking to him everyday when I get done with homework. Sometimes I don’t even want to go to sleep because I just want to stay up and talk to him. He’s just so awesome and I’m so glad I’ve met him. I even forgot about finding dirt on my parents to blackmail them because of him. He must really be that important to me. He sometimes talks about meeting up and acting like we are dating. I imagine it and its like I just can’t stop smiling. I think my life is starting to change and get better and I never thought it would ever happen…..

No comments:

Post a Comment